Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Unsent letter - Jan 8 2020

Hi,

Never thought that so soon in our relationship, I will write to you like this instead of talking it over to you. Maybe I'm scared that I will be misunderstood if I try to talk it over and it's quite possible.

Whatever happened that day wasn't supposed to happen. Never thought that it would happen. Atleast that's what I was thinking until that day. I still can't understand the reason why it happened. And any reason that pops up in the mind appears either like an excuse or justification so I'm not going to think of finding the reasons.

But what bothers me more is how it affected you and that hurts me... a lot. I don't know why but sometimes it feels like as if you were not ready  yet to know and understand me the way I'm supposed to be known and understood. And this particular episode had made you think differently.

I feel like as if I'm imposing in your life a lot. I hope it is not true. But if it is true and if it is bothering you and if it has to end, then I hope it happens silently and gracefully. I wouldn't want the past to be repeated again.

Whatever life may bring to me or take me to, I will continue to smile superficially, appear lively and happy, the way I had been doing in my life so far, no matter how hurt I'm within.

No comments: